Sunday, October 17, 2010

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

I would like one of these that I saw today on gypsy brocante blog
http://gypsyfleamarket.blogspot.com

so that I could tuck  my poor, hard working car under one of these
for a well earned rest!
frederic klezmi  photographer

I would then go treasure hunting further afield using some of these that I found on vintage home blog to keep me cosy!

I would look for some of this

marsden bolts

and one (or two ) of these,actually make that---

carlos

as many of these mannequins  as I could find!

country living
Maybe a few industrial pieces, as I am really liking that style just now

http://duchessfare.blogspot.com


I found this photo on Margo's junking journal blog she 's having an industrial chic linky party--see the button in my sidebar to go there, there are some great pics.
I have actually got a work bench similar to this on my section at the antique centre and Shirley the owner has one bigger than mine!


Then I'd make my way home to my dear little house,where I would have a


nice long bath.
I would then invite you all round to view my treasures


we could have a few drinks and something yummy to eat
and if you had traveled a long way you could stay for the night
sharon lovell tree bed
night, night, sleep tight,dream on!

my apologies for not attributing some of these photos if they are yours please contact me and I will amend this oversite.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I would love a van like that too. My dad got rid our ours way back when.... it was a cool old 50's/60's one... although it was always really hot inside, full of huntsmen spiders and had a terrible hot wood/vinyl smell in summmer. I think the idea is sometimes better than the reality :)

    I love love love the quilts from Vintage home too!

    Hope all is well in Tassie, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, Thanks for visiting my blog - yours looks great - I love your mannequins! All the best, Cathy

    ReplyDelete