Monday, October 11, 2010

BUSY, BUSY WEEKEND

 I have had a busy weekend I've been painting,sewing and treasure hunting!!
 
The cupboard above is one of my most recent pieces that I have painted and is up at the antique centre now.



These two matching pieces were done awhile ago.


I've been busy sewing too, this is a corner of my sewing room
where I made this apron using new fabric, vintage buttons and a buckle  to make the neck strap adjustable.

some more tea towels these are 100% linen and the trim is cotton

These mannequins are fun to decorate with or hang jewellery on
                   I also personalise these for customers with names, dates etc. Contact me if your interested in anything
stufandco@live.com               
              
  Hope you all have a great week!              


2 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for your help
    just had a lovely read of your blog, the apron is so nice and you have some furniture just right for my kitchen, a little far to post though :)
    pop over any time
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete