Monday, November 22, 2010

I have been neglecting my blog lately, so time to catch up!
One of the reasons  is  I have reopened my etsy shop and have been making things to sell.

These tags are made from linen and decorated with cotton fabric,ribbon and trims, beads, vintage buttons
They are 10 cms x 6cms

on the reverse side there is a matching card tag to write on

some of them have a little pocket to pop a small present in or some money for the hard to buy for! or a candy cane to put on the Christmas tree!

I  have also been designing some patterns and kits but these need a little more work before they will be ready to show you.

When I get back in to the swing of things again I will do some tutorials also. Hope you'll join in?!

I love trying out some of the tutorials I find on blogs and think sharing ideas is good fun.

I bought this lovely kauri and cedar table last week, It really is a beauty.


It has pride of place in my section at the antique centre at present, which is looking a bit empty as I also did the swapmeet on Sunday and sold heaps of things! I'll tell you more about that next time.

back soon ---I promise!




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, lovely to jazz up a present. Really nice table, its so nice to see some real old wood, so many people are painting everything these days. I like to keep things just as they are. Did you take any photos of the Swap meet, I would love to see. Tamara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tags and of course the table! Congrats on re-opening your shop- I have been backwards and forwards with online stores too!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message as well.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are a lovely idea and so pretty
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are adorable and that table is to die for!

    ReplyDelete