Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LOOK WHAT I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL TODAY!

click on photo to enlarge
Some lovely linen fabric from cottage fabrics on etsy
I have bought quiet a bit of fabric from Beth and her service is wonderful.
I highly recommend her etsy shop.
With this latest buy I made a table runner and immediately ordered more to make some napkins to match!


I also bought this fabric from cottage fabrics awhile ago and trimmed this teatowel with it, I also made an apron but a friend bought it before I could take a photo!!

I love sewing and collecting vintage sewing items

ribbons,wooden bobbins and needlecases


lace bobbins and vintage trims
I sell these in my section at the antique centre

old thread boxes,buttons and buckles
old spools,

What do you like to collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment